Multi-Disciplinary Team Coordinator
Ramsay Woodthorpe Hospital currently has an opportunity for a Multi-Disciplinary Team (MDT) Co-ordinator to provide support to the Head of Clinical Services and the Senior Leadership Team
This administrative role focuses on the requirements of Ramsay’s policy for clinical pathways and involves supporting MDT meetings, maintaining the standard operating procedure for MDT’s and coordination of the Consultant representation for the group.
You will be expected to be proactive in managing and monitoring the MDT and other key initiatives and accreditation processes to ensure timely submission of data. You will need to be decisive and prepared to challenge delays and capacity issues, escalating concerns appropriately.
Potential applicants would be expected to have relevant administrative experience and as well an ability to prioritise changing workloads on a daily basis. The role will be diverse so we are looking for a committed individual to support the existing Quality and Governance processes by providing an excellent administrative service
Details of the position
• To actively track patient’s progress through the patient pathway, ensuring that care is carried out in a timely fashion on daily basis and appropriate escalation carried out through the patient tracking system if actions are required for completion as part of MDT process.
• You will be responsible for the specific co-ordination, monitoring and actioning of the MDT and accreditation process across the hospital site.
• Establish effective communications networks with clinicians and other members of the multidisciplinary team, and actively participate in the development of in house systems to improve the MDT process.
• Effective management of own time and resources.
• The Post holder will also be responsible for reviewing clinical outcome data to ensure the hospital is meeting national targets.
The successful candidate will also:
• Professional and confident telephone manner
• Good IT skills – Competent in using Microsoft Applications including Word, Excel & Publisher
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Accuracy with a keen eye for detail
• The ability to work independently and as a team player
• Good problem solving skills
• Flexible and proactive approach to work
In return we offer:
• Competitive salary with enhancements (if eligible)
• 25 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays
• Private Healthcare
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• Life Assurance
• Excellent Training and Development Opportunities
• Subsidised Staff Restaurant*
• Free On Site Parking*
Woodthorpe Hospital has provided healthcare services to the people of Nottingham since 1877. Conveniently located towards the north of Nottingham city centre. The hospital offers private and NHS services to the population of Nottingham and beyond and has an excellent reputation for high standards of care and customer service.
Woodthorpe hospital serves the community of Nottingham and our dedicated team are very proud of its Care Quality Commission rating of ‘Good’ across all five domains of the Fundamental Standards of Care; Well Led, Caring, Safe, Effective and Responsive to people’s needs. Although ‘Good’ is excellent our aim is to achieve the standard of ‘Outstanding’ during our next inspection.
All offers of employment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Standard Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Woodthorpe Hospital is committed to quality, equality and opportunity for all.
We reserve the right to close this advert down early if we receive a high number of applications.