You will be responsible for ensuring the highest standards of cleanliness are maintained across the Hospital. Providing a range of housekeeping duties that will include: Maintaining the required standards of cleanliness by following correct policies, procedures and frequencies. Undertaking a variety of cleaning duties in line with the ward/area/location cleaning schedules (may include operating specialist cleaning equipment). Carrying out specialist cleaning and one off cleaning duties in line with the Supervisors requirements. Ensuring that there is a general, pleasant and well maintained environment for patients & visitors.
This is a challenging but rewarding role and would be ideally suited to a motivated team player. Supervisory. Previous experience in a Housekeeping role is essential and knowledge of COSHH and infection control is also desirable.
What you’ll bring with you:
• High standards of cleanliness, safety and hygiene.
• Strong understanding of Health & Safety and COSHH regulations
• Ability to undertaking regular audits ensuring the health and safety of all customers and visitors using our facilities
• Ability to oversee day to day operations of the team and to support colleagues when required, including new starters
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
• Flexibility and adaptability to meet the changing needs of the business
• Strong Customer Service skills
• Contributory pension scheme
• Access to the Ramsay Academy – genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
• 25 days + 8 days bank holiday annual leave
• Flexible shift options
• Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
• Free onsite parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
• Free uniform
• Access to our employee Discount Programme
• Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
Renacres Hospital is one of Lancashire's leading private hospitals, situated in quiet landscaped grounds in Halsall, near Ormskirk close to the M57, M58 and M6 motorways. The Hospital opened in 1987 and currently has 23 single rooms and one double room, all with en suite facilities.
Ramsay Health Care UK is a well-established global hospital group with over 50 years’ experience. It is well respected within the healthcare industry and is one of the leading providers of independent hospital services in England.
We love people with a positive, “can do” attitude who want to make a difference in their work. "Our employees are Ramsay." The skills and commitment of our employees forms the basis for our success.
“The Ramsay Way” culture recognises that people – staff and doctors – are Ramsay Health Care’s most important asset and this has been key to our ongoing success. Click here to find out more. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
We may close this vacancy early should we receive a sufficient amount of applications