Administration Assistant – Medical Records / Scanning
An excellent opportunity has arisen to become part of the Medical Records and Scanning team on a full time fixed term contract who provide a full comprehensive service to our departments within the hospital.
This post will primarily be based in the Medical Records department and will give you a great insight to the processes in all areas with the department, where you will gain extensive knowledge and expertise whilst being fully supported throughout the programme. As a flexible individual you would welcome the opportunity to be involved in creating a fast and efficient service. You will need to provide clerical skills to the electronic patient services, be able to undertake data entry and have excellent communication skills, across all sections of the department. You will be fully involved in the process of turning paper case notes into an electronic file, the duties will include the preparation of the notes/packs, scanning of the notes and also quality checking the images on the system.
As a member of the team you will provide support and cover to other colleagues, be able to develop a wide range of skills, quickly think on your feet and have a patient focused approach to customer services.
- Good IT Skills
- Good Organisation Skills
- Good Communication Skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work to deadlines & under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Good Language skills – both verbally and written
- Previous Health Sector Experience
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Ramsay Academy – genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
- Flexible shift options
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Free onsite parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
- Free uniform
- Access to our employee Discount Programme
- Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
- Free DBS checking
- Long service, Employee recognition and appreciation awards
- Hospital bonus / employee incentive scheme
Oaklands Hospital is a purpose built, modern hospital providing a wide range of surgical and medical treatments to private patients and eligible NHS patients. Located in Salford.
Ramsay Health Care UK is a well-established global hospital group with over 50 years’ experience. It is well respected within the healthcare industry and is one of the leading providers of independent hospital services in England.
We love people with a positive, “can do” attitude who want to make a difference in their work. "Our employees are Ramsay." The skills and commitment of our employees forms the basis for our success.
“The Ramsay Way” culture recognises that people – staff and doctors – are Ramsay Health Care’s most important asset and this has been key to our ongoing success. Click here to find out more.
Application to be made on-line at www.ramsayhealth.co.uk/careers
All offers of employment in respect of this appointment will be subject to receipt of what we consider to be a satisfactory Standard Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure and Barring Service
Committed to quality, equality and opportunity for all.