North Downs Hospital - Caterham
About the role:
- To clean and prepare all areas of the hospital in accordance with the Ramsay minimum standards documents.
- Attend mandatory training as required
- Flexibility to the needs of the business
- To undertake service provision of Theatres and other Clinical areas
We are looking for:
- A methodical and vigilant person with excellent customer services skills
- Ability to work on their own initiative with good attention to detail to maintain our high standards.
Previous experience in a cleaning/housekeeping role; within a health care environment an advantage however not essential as full training will be given.
• Contributory pension scheme
• Attractive enhancement rates for evenings, weekends and bank holidays
• 25 days’ annual leave plus 8 Bank holidays plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
• Flexible shift options
• Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
• Free parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
• Free uniform
• Access to our employee Discount Programme
• Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
• Free DBS checking
• Long service, Employee recognition and appreciation awards
• Access to the Ramsay Academy - We invest in our people by creating real development opportunities and career pathways supported by structured learning curriculums
North Downs Hospital is one of Surrey's leading private hospitals with an excellent reputation for delivering high quality healthcare treatments and services. Located within the M25, close to the centre of Caterham, the hospital opened in 1974 and currently has 15 bedrooms, all with en-suite facilities and a day case suite.
By investing in advanced medical technology, the hospital offers a wide range of treatments and services. The fully equipped ultra clean air theatre is particularly suitable for orthopaedic procedures offered such as arthroscopy, hip and knee replacements. The day unit is suitable for minor operations and endoscopy.
Treatments at the hospital also include cataract removal, ENT procedures, hernia repair, varicose vein surgery, hysterectomy, prostate surgery and urological procedures.
Ramsay Health Care UK is a well-established global hospital group with over 50 years’ experience. It is well respected within the healthcare industry and is one of the leading providers of independent hospital services in England.
We love people with a positive, “can do” attitude who want to make a difference in their work. "Our employees are Ramsay." The skills and commitment of our employees forms the basis for our success.
“The Ramsay Way” culture recognises that people – staff and doctors – are Ramsay Health Care’s most important asset and this has been key to our ongoing success. Click here to find out more.
All offers of employment in respect of this appointment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Committed to quality, equality and opportunity for all