We are looking for a part time Administrator to join our team at Cobalt Hospital
In this role you will be an integral part of a team who are committed to delivering the highest quality clinical outcomes in a supported environment, where you will be valued for your skills and expertise. Secretarial and medical terminology is desirable but not essential for this vacancy’. You will work to deliver exceptional standards of administration support across the variety of departments within the Hospital.
The role involves:
• General administration support e.g. copying; typing; scanning; post and message distribution
• Administration of specific areas including appointments
• Personnel administration support / archiving of non-clinical records
What you’ll bring with you:
• Excellent customer care skills
• A good standard of computer literacy
• The ability to work within a team
• The ability to make decisions and use your initiative
• Strong communication skill
• A flexible and positive attitude
• Competitive Salary
• Contributory pension scheme
• Access to the Ramsay Academy – genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
• 25 days + 8 days bank holiday annual leave
• Flexible shift options
• Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
• Free onsite parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
• Free uniform
• Access to our employee Discount Programme
• Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
Cobalt Hospital, located just outside Newcastle, is part of Ramsay Health Care's UK network of private hospitals. Cobalt Hospital opened in 2005.
Registered with the Care Quality Commission patients can be assured of the highest standards in surgical, nursing, hygiene and aftercare services at Cobalt.
Patients can be assured of a warm welcome at Cobalt and the modern reception area provides a calm environment, with tv and refreshment facilities, for patients to wait for their consultation or procedure.
Ramsay Health Care UK is a well-established global hospital group with over 50 years’ experience. It is well respected within the healthcare industry and is one of the leading providers of independent hospital services in England.
We love people with a positive, “can do” attitude who want to make a difference in their work. "Our employees are Ramsay." The skills and commitment of our employees forms the basis for our success.
“The Ramsay Way” culture recognises that people – staff and doctors – are Ramsay Health Care’s most important asset and this has been key to our ongoing success.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS check
We may close this vacancy early should we receive a sufficient amount of applications