Outpatient Department Manager
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and highly motivated Outpatients Manager to lead and manage the Outpatients department at Ramsay Health Care UK, Oaklands Hospital.
As a key member of the Senior Clinical Team, The Outpatient Department Manager will be integral to the delivery of the strategic vision and plan for the hospital, as well as accountable for the customer/stakeholder and financial results for the departments.
What you will bring with you:
- NMC Registered
- Immediate Life Support
- ENB 998 or equivalent
- Diploma/degree in a health related subject
- Significant exposure in a senior role to external stakeholders such as Consultants, Physicians, Allied Health professionals, patients and suppliers
- Independent sector experience would be desirable
- Advanced Life Support is an advantage
In return we offer:
- Welcome bonus of £3500 (T&C's apply)
- Attractive salary dependent upon skills and qualifications
- Enhancements at 50% where eligible
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Ongoing training and development
- Free parking and subsidised staff restaurant
Oakland’s Hospital is a part of Ramsay Health Care UK one of the leading providers of NHS and private patient services in England with a network of over 30 acute hospitals and treatment centres. Rated as GOOD by the Care Quality Commission, Oakland’s Hospital located in Salford, Manchester is a busy private hospital that delivers high quality private and NHS treatments and services.
Ramsay Health Care UK is a well-established global hospital group with over 50 years’ experience. It is well respected within the healthcare industry and is one of the leading providers of independent hospital services in England.
We love people with a positive, “can do” attitude who want to make a difference in their work. "Our employees are Ramsay." The skills and commitment of our employees forms the basis for our success.
“The Ramsay Way” culture recognises that people – staff and doctors – are Ramsay Health Care’s most important asset and this has been key to our ongoing success.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.