Health Care Assistant – Theatre
Here at Clifton Park Hospital our Theatre Department are currently looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Health Care Assistant to join our team. In this role you will be an integral part of a team who are committed to delivering the highest quality clinical outcomes in a supported environment, where you will be valued for your skills and expertise. You will have a passion for delivering a high standard of service, and a desire to develop your skillset. Attention to detail is key with the ability to stay calm and be practical in challenging situations.
What you’ll bring with you
• NVQ level 2 or 3 would be an advantage
• A warm, considerate and empathetic character
• A commitment to support individuals and assist as necessary with activities of daily living including personal care/therapy, social, emotional, and recreational needs and aspirations.
• The ability to make decisions and use your initiative
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• A flexible and positive attitude
• Computer literacy skills
• Contributory pension scheme
• Access to the Ramsay Academy – genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
• 25 days’ annual leave plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
• Flexible shift options
• Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
• Free parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
• Free uniform
• Access to our employee Discount Programme
• Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
• Free DBS checking
• Long service, Employee recognition and appreciation awards
• Hospital bonus / employee incentive scheme
Clifton Park Hospital which opened in 2006, is located just outside York city centre. The hospital has been rated 'Good' by the Care Quality Commission and has 24 beds, two theatres, a day case unit, a large outpatients department with x-ray facilities and on-site physiotherapy, including a small gym area.
Ramsay Health Care UK is a well-established global hospital group with over 50 years’ experience. It is well respected within the healthcare industry and is one of the leading providers of independent hospital services in England.
We love people with a positive, “can do” attitude who want to make a difference in their work. "Our employees are Ramsay." The skills and commitment of our employees forms the basis for our success.
“The Ramsay Way” culture recognises that people – staff and doctors – are Ramsay Health Care’s most important asset and this has been key to our ongoing success. Click here to find out more.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
For more information on our services please visit https://www.ramsayhealth.co.uk/