Staff Nurse – Clifton Park Hospital
Working as part of the wider clinical team to provide a high standard of efficient, individualised patient care. A strong communicator with exceptional standards for customer service standards. Adhering to all of Ramsay’s policies and procedures to ensure the best possible clinical outcomes for patients. A strong advocate of the Ramsay Way and People Caring for People.
What you’ll bring with you:
- Registered with the NMC
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet the changing needs of the business
- A passion for delivering an excellent patient-focus service
- Strong organisation skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Demonstrated computer skills
- Competitive Salary plus enhancements at 50% where eligible
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Ramsay Academy – genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
- 25 days’ annual leave plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
- Flexible shift options
- Free Parking
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Access to our employee Discount Programme
- Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
- Free Uniform
Clifton Park Hospital opened in 2006 and is located just outside York. The modern purpose built hospital has been rated ‘Good’ by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) and has first-class medical facilities including 24 beds, two theatres, a day case unit, a large outpatient department with X-ray facilities and on-site physiotherapy, including a small gym area. In 2018, the hospital opened a new outpatient department with 11 consulting rooms, two treatment rooms and x-ray facilities.
Clifton Park prides itself on offering exceptional care and service to all its patients and currently has a 5-star rating on NHS Choices, In the most recent survey - NHS Family & Friend’s Test, 100% of inpatients and 98% of outpatients recommend the hospital.
The hospital has high dependency facilities for those patients requiring specialist nursing care. The outpatient facilities includes, five consulting/examination rooms, facilities for undertaking diagnostic tests including an innovative in house laboratory service with the immediate provision of blood results, alongside x-ray and ultra sound investigations, and pre-operative assessment. The physiotherapy department has a well-equipped modern gymnasium providing for both in and out patients services.
Two spacious theatres equipped with up to date modern equipment to undertake a range of operations, which will be performed under general and local anaesthetic.
Ramsay Health Care UK is a well-established global hospital group with over 50 years’ experience. It is well respected within the healthcare industry and is one of the leading providers of independent hospital services in England.
We love people with a positive, “can do” attitude who want to make a difference in their work. "Our employees are Ramsay." The skills and commitment of our employees forms the basis for our success.
“The Ramsay Way” culture recognises that people – staff and doctors – are Ramsay Health Care’s most important asset and this has been key to our ongoing success.
All offers of employment in respect of this appointment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Committed to quality, equality and opportunity for all.