We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic Mammographer to join our highly skilled and dedicated Radiology team here at Woodland Hospital, Kettering.
The department performs a wide variety of general radiography including theatre work, ultrasound, mammography and some fluoroscopic procedures.
This position being advertised requires a strong knowledge and background Mammography.
The RIS/PACS environment will require effective management of the imaging databases and ability to deal with transmission of imaging studies between organisations. Training will be provided on all systems used at the hospital.
- Professional registration in the UK
- Experience in general radiography
- 2 years + experience in Mammography
- Knowledge of radiation and patient safety
- The ability to be able to work alone at times
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal and customer service skills
- To be flexible, adaptable and be able to demonstrate a patient focussed attitude to delivery of the highest standards of clinical care
- Diploma / BSc in diagnostic radiography, certification in Mammography
- Current HCPC registration
- Evidence of CPD
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a strong track record of dependability, competency and in Mammography with the ability to deliver excellent patient care and customer experience to all.
In return, we offer the successful candidate:
- Negotiable salary dependent upon skills and qualifications
- 25 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays
- Contributory Pension scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Ongoing training and development
- Free parking & subsidised staff restaurant
Woodland Hospital in Kettering has 23 en-suite inpatients beds, 12 Day Case Bays, 7 Day Case en-suite beds, 4 laminar flow theatres, 1 Endoscopy Suite (JAG accredited) and Minor Procedure Room. Our outpatient facilities include 12 Consulting Rooms with a further 6 Consulting rooms at our offsite Woodland Grange Outpatients, Covid Swabbing Centre, Physiotherapy Department, Pharmacy Department, Radiology Department – Xray, Ultrasound, Echo, Audiology, MRI and CT Van – 6 days per week. We have embraced the Enhanced Recovery Programme (ERP) and made significant length of stay reductions with improved patient related outcomes measures (PROMS). All of our Admin functions are carried out in-house.
All offers of employment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
The Woodland Hospital is committed to quality, equality and opportunity for all.