We are looking for a Registered Breast Care Nurse to join the team and be a part of leading a brand new service at Woodland Hospital!
The successful candidate will be a registered nurse with a specialism in Breast Care services. We need a caring and skilled Nurse to assist in providing planned care for breast cancer patients across the whole cancer pathway.
What you’ll bring with you:
- Current NMC registration
- Previous experience in breast cancer care
- Previous involvement in leading a new service
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as independently
- Flexible and positive attitude and the ability to educate and train other member of staff
- Ability to tend to the health and wellbeing needs of patients with breast cancer
- A warm, considerate and empathetic character skilled to work with complex and sensitive cases
In return we offer
- Competitive salary Plus Enhancements
- 33 days annual leave inc bank holidays which increase with service (pro rata)
- Private Healthcare
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Excellent Training and Development Opportunities
- Subsidised Staff Restaurant
- Free on Site Parking
Woodland Hospital in Kettering has 23 en-suite inpatients beds, 12 Day Case Bays, 7 Day Case en-suite beds, 4 laminar flow theatres, 1 Endoscopy Suite (JAG accredited) and Minor Procedure Room. Our outpatient facilities include 12 Consulting Rooms with a further 6 Consulting rooms at our offsite Woodland Grange Outpatients, Covid Swabbing Centre, Physiotherapy Department, Pharmacy Department, Radiology Department – Xray, Ultrasound, Echo, Audiology, MRI and CT Van – 6 days per week. We have embraced the Enhanced Recovery Programme (ERP) and made significant length of stay reductions with improved patient related outcomes measures (PROMS). All of our Admin functions are carried out in-house.
All offers of employment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
The Woodland Hospital is committed to quality, equality and opportunity for all.