Senior Physiotherapist – Musculoskeletal
Salary - Up to £38.000 pro rata dependant on experience
We have a fantastic opportunity for a MSK Physiotherapist to work within our Physiotherapy department at Woodthorpe Hospital
The successful candidate must be enthusiastic, motivated, committed to patient focused care and have proven experience in treating complex MSK conditions. The post holder will deliver an outstanding level of care to our patients working alongside a highly skilled physiotherapy team whilst considering the needs of the business.
The physiotherapy department aims to offer an out-patient service six days per week managing post-operative orthopaedic and general musculoskeletal caseloads, women’s health patients and rehabilitation. There are two treatment rooms and a well-equipped gym. We also offer a seven-day in-patient physiotherapy service,
The post holder will be based within the out-patient team but you may also be rostered to see preoperative, post-operative inpatients and work an occasional weekend
In this role you will be an integral part of a team who are committed to delivering the highest quality clinical outcomes in a supported environment, where you will be valued for your skills and expertise.
- What you’ll bring with you
- Minimum 3 years’ post-graduate out-patient/orthopaedic experience
- HCPC and CSP registration and an excellent understanding of CSP Standards of Physiotherapy Practice and Rules of Professional Conduct
- Work within the governance framework of the hospital and comply with regulatory standards (CQC) ensuring high quality clinical care that is evidence based, safe, effective, caring and responsive to our patient’s needs
- Excellent knowledge of MSK physiotherapy and post op rehabilitation
- Ability to work virtually i.e. telephone/video consultations
- Ability to demonstrate excellent clinical reasoning processes
- Good computer skills
- Ability to organise and prioritise independently
- Ability to maintain judgement under pressure
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in clinical audits and utilise outcome tools
- An understanding of the Private sector would be an advantage
• Contributory pension scheme
• Attractive enhancement rates between 30% - 100% for evenings, weekends and bank holidays available to permanent and bank
• 25 days’ annual leave plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
• Flexible shift options
• Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
• Free onsite parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
• Free uniform
• Access to our employee Discount Programme
• Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
• Free DBS checking
• Long service, Employee recognition and appreciation awards
• Access to the Ramsay Academy - We invest in our people by creating real development opportunities and career pathways supported by structured learning curriculums
Ramsay Health Care UK is a well-established global hospital group with over 50 years’ experience. We are a global provider operating in 11 countries with 77,000 staff who treat 8 million patients each year. It is well respected within the healthcare industry and is one of the leading providers of independent hospital services in England. We are well known for our strong, long-standing relationship with the NHS.
We love people with a positive, “can do” attitude who want to make a difference in their work. "Our employees are Ramsay." The skills and commitment of our employees forms the basis for our success.
We are able to support training and development to our employees, to deliver a high standard of clinical care whilst ensuring patient safety, dignity and confidentiality. We are a progressive and caring facility and support the Ramsay vision “People caring for People”. We know our people are our greatest asset, our business is growing and we would like you to join us. “The Ramsay Way” culture recognises that people – staff and doctors – are Ramsay Health Care’s most important asset and this has been key to our ongoing success.
We are proud of our ‘Speak Up for Safety’ programme and ensure that the patient is at the heart of everything we do. Join us and have more ‘Time to Care’.