ODP Recovery – Theatre Nurse
We are currently expanding our theatre department and have exciting opportunities for Theatre Recovery Nurses to join and be part of our exciting journey of growth. Oaks Hospital has recently expanded and there are plans to develop services further.
Oaks Hospital is part of Ramsay Health Care UK, one of the leading providers of NHS and private patient services in England. Oaks Hospital is a 58 bed facility including 18 ambulatory bays, 4 laminar flow Theatres and an Endoscopy Theatre.
In this role you will be an integral part of a team who are committed to delivering the highest quality clinical outcomes in a supported environment, where you will be valued for your skills and expertise.
What you’ll bring with you
• Current NMC/HCPC registration
• Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as independently
• Flexible and positive attitude
• A warm, considerate and empathetic character
• Contributory pension scheme
• Attractive enhancement rates between 30% - 100% for evenings, weekends and bank holidays available to permanent and bank
• 25 days’ annual leave plus 8 day’s Bank Holiday
• Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
• Free onsite parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
• Access to our employee Ramsay Discount Programme
• Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line
• Access to the Ramsay Academy - We invest in our people by creating real development opportunities and career pathways supported by structured learning curriculums
Ramsay Health Care UK is a well-established global hospital group with over 50 years’ experience. We are a global provider operating in 11 countries with 77,000 staff who treat 8 million patients each year. It is well respected within the healthcare industry and is one of the leading providers of independent hospital services in England. We are well known for our strong, long-standing relationship with the NHS.
We love people with a positive, “can do” attitude who want to make a difference in their work. "Our employees are Ramsay." The skills and commitment of our employees forms the basis for our success.
We are able to support training and development to our employees, to deliver a high standard of clinical care whilst ensuring patient safety, dignity and confidentiality. We are a progressive and caring facility and support the Ramsay vision “People caring for People”. We know our people are our greatest asset, our business is growing and we would like you to join us. “The Ramsay Way” culture recognises that people – staff and doctors – are Ramsay Health Care’s most important asset and this has been key to our ongoing success.
We are proud of our ‘Speak Up for Safety’ programme and ensure that the patient is at the heart of everything we do. Join us and have more ‘Time to Care’.
Please contact Danielle on email@example.com or on 07423 714 200 for an informal chat.
Alternatively apply via www.ramsayhealth.co.uk/careers
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
We value your application and welcome any questions you may have prior to applying. Please be advised that we reserve the right to close our advertisements prior to the announced closing date to ensure a quality recruitment process.