Bank Health Care Assistant – Wards
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Health Care Assistant to join our busy Wards department at Ashtead Hospital. In this role you will be an integral part of a team who are committed to delivering the highest quality clinical outcomes in a supported environment, where you will be valued for your skills and expertise. You will have a passion for delivering a high standard of service, and a desire to develop your skillset. Attention to detail is key with the ability to stay calm and be practical in challenging situations.
What you’ll bring with you
- NVQ level 2 or 3 would be an advantage
- A warm, considerate and empathetic character
- A commitment to support individuals and assist as necessary with activities of daily living including personal care/therapy, social, emotional, and recreational needs and aspirations.
- The ability to make decisions and use your initiative
- A valid UK Driver’s Licence
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- A flexible and positive attitude
- Computer literacy skills
- Competitive hourly rate
- Flexible shift options
- Free uniform
- Free Off Site parking
- Subsidised Staff Restaurant
- A range of flexible benefits
Ashtead Hospital is part of the Ramsay Health Care Group and is a highly respected private hospital with a reputation for providing exceptional service to our patients.
Ramsay Health Care UK is a well-established global hospital group with over 50 years’ experience. It is well respected within the healthcare industry and is one of the leading providers of independent hospital services in England.
We love people with a positive, “can do” attitude who want to make a difference in their work. "Our employees are Ramsay." The skills and commitment of our employees forms the basis for our success.
“The Ramsay Way” culture recognises that people – staff and doctors – are Ramsay Health Care’s most important asset and this has been key to our ongoing success.
All offers of employment in respect of this appointment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Committed to quality, equality and opportunity for all