Mobile MRI/CT Radiographer (North)
We have a fantastic opportunity for an MRI/CT Radiographer to join our friendly mobile MRI/CT team in the North. With a flexible and patient-focused approach you will be working within our friendly team and have experience of building excellent relationships with patients and customers (both internal and external) to ensure we are delivering high standards of care and service.
As a mobile MRI/CT Radiographer you will be part of a close knit innovative team. The successful applicant will have an enthusiastic outlook to ensure the delivery of a high quality diagnostic imaging service. Candidates with previous MRI or CT experience need to be comfortable with a wide range of examinations in a busy site. Siemens MR Platform and Canon CT knowledge is desirable.
You will be supported by one of the UK’s largest private health care groups who will ensure your continuous development and sponsor additional post-graduate and other learning courses.
If you are looking for your next move and want to join a friendly team with a real sense of community within the working environment, then look no further!
What you’ll bring with you:
- Diploma or degree in diagnostic Radiography
- HCPC registered
- COR IV cannulation certificate desirable
- Min 1-year post qualification would be an advantage
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Passion to deliver high quality diagnostic services
- Flexible to travel within the region/area
- Welcome bonus of £3500 (T&C's apply)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Ramsay Academy – genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
- 25 days’ annual leave plus 8 bank holidays
- Flexible shift options
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Free parking
- Subsidised staff restaurant
- Free uniform
- Access to our employee Discount Programme
- Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
Ramsay Diagnostics UK provides mobile diagnostic imaging services (CT and MRI) to Ramsay Health Care UK Hospitals and to other external healthcare services as required (NHS and Independent sector).
Reporting of images is carried out by Radiologists at the Ramsay Health Care UK sites by Consultants with Practising Privileges or through contracted tele-radiology companies.
The mobile service has been running since 2005 and has undertaken significant investment in new equipment paying particular regard to ensuring CT equipment purchased enables low radiation doses to be achieved for many examinations.
Ramsay Health Care UK is a well-established global hospital group with over 50 years’ experience. It is well respected within the healthcare industry and is one of the leading providers of independent hospital services in England.
We love people with a positive, “can do” attitude who want to make a difference in their work. "Our employees are Ramsay." The skills and commitment of our employees forms the basis for our success.
“The Ramsay Way” culture recognises that people – staff and doctors – are Ramsay Health Care’s most important asset and this has been key to our ongoing success.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.