Staff Nurse RGN – Ward Specialist Interest in Infection Control Prevention
Right now we have an opportunity for a Staff Nurse to join our team at Euxton Hall Hospital, Chorley
Working as part of the wider clinical team to provide a high standard of efficient, individualised patient care. A strong communicator with exceptional standards for customer service standards. Adhering to all of Ramsay’s policies and procedures to ensure the best possible clinical outcomes for patients. A strong advocate of the Ramsay Way and People Caring for People, we actively encourage newly qualified nurses to apply for this position. We are also on the look out for a Staff Nurse with an interest in Infection Prevention
What you’ll bring with you:
- Registered with the NMC
- Interest in Infection Prevention
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet the changing needs of the business
- A passion for delivering an excellent patient-focus service
- Strong organisation skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Demonstrated computer skills
- Enhancements up to 50% where eligible
- Contributory pension scheme
- Protected IPC Management day per week
- Opportunity to work with our Hospital Senior Management and Regional Clinical Teams
- Access to the Ramsay Academy – genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
- 25 days’ annual leave plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
- Flexible shift options
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Access to our employee Discount Programme
- Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
- Free parking
- Free Uniform
Opened in 1983, Euxton Hall Private Hospital is one of Lancashire's leading private hospitals situated on the outskirts of Chorley but close to Preston and Wigan with easy access to the M65, M6 and M61 motorways.
The facility offers 32 beds all with en suite facilities to ensure complete privacy and by investing in advanced medical technology offers a wide range of treatments and services. On site there are two fully equipped ultra clean air theatres, an endoscopy and small treatment room.
The hospital specialises in orthopaedic procedures offered such as arthroscopy, hip, knee replacement and upper limb surgery and offers rapid access to Breast Care services.
Ramsay Health Care UK is a well-established global hospital group with over 50 years’ experience. It is well respected within the healthcare industry and is one of the leading providers of independent hospital services in England.
We love people with a positive, “can do” attitude who want to make a difference in their work. "Our employees are Ramsay." The skills and commitment of our employees forms the basis for our success.
“The Ramsay Way” culture recognises that people – staff and doctors – are Ramsay Health Care’s most important asset and this has been key to our ongoing success.
All offers of employment in respect of this appointment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Committed to quality, equality and opportunity for all.