New Hall Hospital are looking for their next Theatre Manager. We are looking for an experienced Theatre Manager (RN/ODP) to lead the team of staff in our Theatre department. You will provide clear direction and leadership to all theatre staff, whilst supporting the initiatives of the hospital. The role is responsible for development, motivation, and performance of the Theatre Team, including the achieving and upholding of CQC Standards.
Our Theatre Department has four theatres and we are currently building our 5th as expansion takes place across the hospital.
This is a fantastic role for a skilled Theatre Manager (RN/ODP) to work as part of a successful, multi-disciplinary team. This is a full-time role (37.5hrs per week), you will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
To succeed in this role you will need experience working within an operating theatre, NMC registered RN Adult or HCPC registered ODP. You will also have evidence of relevant professional development, both clinically and managerially.
What you'll do
- Provide strong clinical leadership to our multi disciplinary theatre department, assuming overall accountability for clinical effectiveness and operational management in order to deliver the highest quality perioperative care
- Actively contribute to service development, policies and strategies, plus identifying opportunities
- Support individuals and teams to deliver high quality, clinically effective patient care through assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation
- Build strong relationships with consultants, hospital senior team, a wide range of healthcare professionals and patients.
- Work collaboratively with consultants, ensuring patients benefit from the best possible treatment and care
- Support operational requirements of the Theatre as required
- Business management, budget management, business planning and development, audits and clinical governance, infection prevention, health and safety plus risk analysis
What you'll bring with you
- Registered clinical practitioner with the appropriate governing body (NMC/HCPC).
- You will be experienced in managing a busy theatre environment
- Ideally, your wide-ranging skills will include teaching and assessment, as well as ILS/ALS.
- A professional management qualification would also be an advantage.
In return, we offer the successful candidate
- Competitive salary dependent upon skills and qualifications
- 25 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Ongoing training and development
- Free parking and subsidised staff restaurant
New Hall Hospital is a beautiful Grade II listed building with new modern Theatres, Day surgery, Outpatients, Radiology, Physiotherapy and Inpatient Wards. Salisbury is a beautiful cathedral city known as “the city in the countryside” and was named as one of the world’s top 10 cities to visit. New Hall Hospital is now the second busiest spinal hospital in the UK. Ramsay Health Care UK is part of a global hospital operating group and is now the 4th largest provider of private health care in the world.
If you are excited about pushing your ability to the next level, whilst at the same time becoming part of a friendly team renowned for excellence and exceptional patient satisfaction then New Hall Hospital is for you. Our teams look forward to meeting you and welcoming you to New Hall.
Ramsay Health Care UK is a well-established global hospital group with over 50 years’ experience. It is well respected within the healthcare industry and is one of the leading providers of independent hospital services in England. We love people with a positive, “can do” attitude who want to make a difference in their work. "Our employees are Ramsay." The skills and commitment of our employees forms the basis for our success. “The Ramsay Way” culture recognises that people – staff and doctors – are Ramsay Health Care’s most important asset and this has been key to our ongoing success.
All offers of employment in respect of this appointment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure and Barring Service. Committed to quality, equality and opportunity for all.
If you'd like to have a discussion about this vacancy please contact Lucy Dickson Recruitment Partner on email@example.com