Fitzwilliam Hospital, based in Peterborough, are looking for passionate and motivated individuals to work in the Theatre team on the Bank. The ideal candidates will come with Orthopaedic Scrub experience and will have proven ability to work effectively in a team environment or with minimum supervision as required. We are specifically looking for candidates who can work on the weekend.
Fitzwilliam is a busy hospital with 5 theatres specialising in a broad spectrum of work. Predominately we are looking for Bank Workers who can commit to weekend working, services at the weekend expand to but are not limited to orthopaedics, gynae, laparoscopic and ophthalmic surgery. The hospital has a JAG accredited endoscopy suite. On the weekend shifts tend to start at 7.30am and finish around 4pm/5pm.
What you’ll bring with you
- Have a variety of experience particularly in Trauma & orthopaedics - Scrub
- Be enthusiastic, dynamic and highly motivated
- Be capable and confident, with strong clinical skills
- Demonstrate effective organisational skills
- Demonstrate effective communication skills across a range of media
- Be flexible in your approach to your work
In addition to your strong clinical skills, you will need to possess:
- The ability to work to tight deadlines
- Applicants must be NMC/ HCPC registered
- Have proven post-registration experience
- Skills in diplomacy and negotiation, often required to change the mind set of others
- Team working skills
If you would like the opportunity to visit us and see and understand the amazing work, we do please contact The Recruitment Team at email@example.com
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.