Staff Nurse - Wards
Right now we have a fantastic opportunity for a Staff Nurse to join our team at Ashtead Hospital
Working as part of the wider clinical team to provide a high standard of efficient, individualised patient care. A strong communicator with exceptional standards for customer service standards. Adhering to all of Ramsay’s policies and procedures to ensure the best possible clinical outcomes for patients. A strong advocate of the Ramsay Way and People Caring for People, we actively encourage newly qualified nurses to apply for this position.
What you’ll bring with you:
- Registered with the NMC
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet the changing needs of the business
- A passion for delivering an excellent patient-focus service
- Strong organisation skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Demonstrated computer skills
- Competitive Salary plus enhancements at 50% where eligible
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Ramsay Academy – genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
- 25 days’ annual leave plus 8 bank holidays plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
- Flexible shift options
- Free Parking
- Subsidised restaurant
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Access to our employee Discount Programme
- Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
- Free Uniform
Ashtead Hospital is part of the Ramsay Health Care Group and is a highly respected private hospital with a reputation for providing exceptional service to our patients.
Ramsay Health Care UK is a well-established global hospital group with over 50 years’ experience. It is well respected within the healthcare industry and is one of the leading providers of independent hospital services in England.
We love people with a positive, “can do” attitude who want to make a difference in their work. "Our employees are Ramsay." The skills and commitment of our employees forms the basis for our success.
“The Ramsay Way” culture recognises that people – staff and doctors – are Ramsay Health Care’s most important asset and this has been key to our ongoing success. Click here to find out more.
All applications must be made by clicking the ‘Apply Now’ button or via the Ramsay Health Care careers website: www.ramsayhealth.co.uk/careers.
All offers of employment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Standard Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Ashtead Hospital is committed to quality, equality and opportunity for all.