£23 per hour | Gardens and Jacobs Neurological Centre – Sawbridgeworth | Part time – 1 to 2 days per week
We have a newly created exciting opportunity for a Specialist Clinical Pharmacist to join our large (132 beds) dedicated neurological care centre, Gardens and Jacobs based with The Rivers Hospital site in Sawbridgeworth. We deliver 24-hour expert care and rehabilitation for complex neurological conditions and brain or spinal injuries. As a key member of the clinical team you will be responsible for providing medicines optimisation support to the centre including medication review and clinical pharmacist support to the MDT. The post holder will lead on medicine governance at the centre including policy development, training and oversight. The post holder will be supported by the centre’s full time medicines management pharmacy technician. As part of the wider Ramsay Health Care neuro-rehab pharmacy team, the role also provides the opportunity to develop pharmacy services across all of Ramsay’s neuro-rehab centres.
Our team is currently on an exciting journey to achieve excellence and you can be part of this!
- A General Pharmaceutical Council registered pharmacist.
- Experience in providing clinical pharmacy services – either in secondary or primary care (e.g. GP practice based pharmacist).
- Experience in working as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Whilst not essential, familiarity with pharmacy services in the care home setting is an advantage.
- The ability to make decisions, use initiative and work independently.
- Strong communication skills.
- Enthusiasm and flexibility are essential.
- Willingness to learn.
- Competitive Salary + generous shift enhancements (plus additional overtime incentives)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Ramsay Academy – genuine opportunities to grow, develop and progress in your career
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rated) plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
- Flexible shift options
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Free onsite parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
- Free uniform
- Access to our employee Discount Programme
Our neurological centres are specialised nursing homes and provide 24 hour nursing care and therapy services for residents of all ages and backgrounds (over 18) with complex neurological conditions.
We specialise in slow stream rehabilitation where the emphasis is placed on patient safety and maximising each individual’s abilities, comfort and quality of life.
We love people with a positive, “can do” attitude who want to make a difference in their work. "Our employees are Ramsay." The skills and commitment of our employees forms the basis for our success.
“The Ramsay Way” culture recognises that people – staff and doctors – are Ramsay Health Care’s most important asset and this has been key to our ongoing success. Click here to find out more.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
For more information on our Neurological services please visit https://www.neurologicalservices.co.uk/