North Downs Hospital
Bank Contract-Adhoc hours
In this role you will be an integral part of a team who are committed to delivering the highest quality clinical outcomes in a supported environment, where you will be valued for your skills and expertise.
What you’ll bring with you
- A warm, considerate and empathetic character
- A commitment to support the team, Consultants and patients.
- A flexible, positive and helpful approach
- The ability to make decisions and use your initiative
- Strong communication skill
- Passion to deliver excellent care in a rewarding and what can be emotionally challenging environment
- Competitive hourly rate
- Flexible shift options
- Free parking
- Free uniform
- A range of flexible benefits
- Subsidised Staff Restaurant
- Free DBS checking
North Downs Hospital is one of Surrey's leading private hospitals with an excellent reputation for delivering high quality healthcare for self pay/insured and NHS patients, conveniently situated close to Caterham (Junction 6 of the M25).
By investing in advanced medical technology, the private hospital offers a wide range of treatments and services including minimally invasive surgery, endoscopy procedures, orthopaedic surgery including spinal treatment and pain management, general surgery including spinal vein removal and hernia surgery, ophthalmology including eye laser surgery, gynaecology, urology and ear, nose and throat treatments.
Ramsay Health Care UK is a well-established global hospital group with over 50 years’ experience. It is well respected within the healthcare industry and is one of the leading providers of independent hospital services in England.
All offers of employment in respect of this appointment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the DBS.
Committed to quality, equality and opportunity for all.