We are looking for a passionate and motivated individual who is patient focused and strives to deliver high quality and safe patient care. The ideal candidate will be a Theatre Practitioner - RN/ODP with experience in multiple specialties and a proven ability to work effectively in a team environment or with minimum supervision as required. - BANK
What you’ll do
You will be an integral part of a team who are committed to delivering the highest quality clinical outcomes.
We love people with a positive, “can do” attitude who want to make a difference in their work. "Our employees are Ramsay" The skills and commitment of our employees forms the basis for our success.
What you’ll bring with you
• Have a variety of experience particularly in Anaesthetics
• Be enthusiastic, dynamic and highly motivated
• Be capable and confident, with strong clinical skills
• Demonstrate effective organisational skills
• Demonstrate effective communication skills across a range of media
• Be flexible in your approach to your work
In addition to your strong clinical skills, you will need to possess:
• The ability to work to tight deadlines
• Applicants must be NMC/ HCPC registered
• Have proven post-registration experience
• Skills in diplomacy and negotiation, often required to change the mind set of others
• Team working skills.
The Fitzwilliam Hospital is a fantastic place to work; our theatre team are enthusiastic, experienced and motivated in providing exceptional patient care. We are looking for a highly skilled individual that can contribute exceptional standards of care across a multitude of specialities.
The Ramsay Way
Ramsay Health Care is committed to being a leading provider of health care services by delivering high quality outcomes for patients and ensuring long term profitability.
- We are caring, progressive, enjoy our work and use a positive spirit to succeed
- We take pride in our achievements and actively seek new ways of doing better
- We value integrity, credibility and respect for the individual
- We build constructive relationships to achieve positive outcomes for all
- We believe that success comes through recognising and encouraging the value of people and teams
- We aim to grow our business whiles maintaining sustainable level of profitability, providing a basis for stakeholder loyalty.
If you would like the opportunity to visit us and see and understand the amazing work, we do please contact The Recruitment Team at email@example.com.
Alternatively apply via www.ramsayhealth.co.uk/careers
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.