Mount Stuart Hospital provides care for both private and NHS day case and in-patients across a broad spectrum of specialties including orthopedic, gynaecology, plastic and general surgery.
We are looking a seeking an enthusiastic Physiotherapist to join our bank support team:
What you’ll bring with you
- Degree or diploma in Physiotherapy
- Member of the CSP and Registered with the HPC
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Orthopaedic Experience at either a band 5 or 6 level.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet the changing needs of the business
- Demonstrated Customer Service skills
- Demonstrated Computer Skills
In return we offer:
- Competitive salary Plus Enhancements (if eligible)
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Excellent Training and Development Opportunities
- Subsidised Staff Restaurant
- Free On Site Parking
Mount Stuart Hospital is one of Devon's leading private hospitals with an excellent reputation for delivering high quality healthcare treatments and services. The hospital opened in 1984 and has 31 inpatient rooms. The Hospital provides private hospital treatments including full diagnostic and endoscopy procedures, orthopaedic surgery, weight loss surgery, physiotherapy and cosmetic surgery.
Ramsay Health Care UK is part of a global hospital operating group and is now the 4th largest provider of private health care in the world.
All offers of employment are subject to receipt of a satisfactory DBS and references. For more information about this vacancy please contact Chantelle.firstname.lastname@example.org
Mount Stuart Hospital is committed to quality, equality and opportunity for all.
We may close this advert early should we receive a sufficient number of applicants.