Support Services: Porter – 37.5 hours - £10.03 per hour
We are seeking to recruit a Hospital porter to support our team with the service delivery across site.
This contract role will 5 x 7.5 hour shifts per week. Monday and Friday (07:30-15:30 and 10:00-18:00)
Maintaining supply of medical gas cylinders, removal of waste, linen stock replenishment, obtaining supplies and equipment from local trust, general upkeep of building and grounds, supporting the maintenance team with projects as required. general DIY and patient transporting
Driving license essential
In return we offer
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Ramsay Academy – genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
- 25 days’ annual leave plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
- Flexible shift options
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Free onsite parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
- Free uniform
- Access to our employee Discount Program
- Enhancements for Unsociable Hours
Duchy Hospital is Cornwall’s only private hospital and has an excellent reputation for delivering high quality healthcare treatments and services. Everything we do is focused on providing the very best health care to all in a clean and safe environment.
Our hospital offers both private and NHS services to the population of Cornwall and beyond and has an excellent reputation for high standards of care and customer service. Working here really means our staff have more time to care as we have a positive nurse to patient ratio.
All offers of employment in respect of this appointment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure and Barring Service