Medical Records Clerk
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Medical Records Clerk to join our team at Berkshire Independent Hospital. The successful applicant will need to:
- Be computer literate with excellent attention to detail
- Have a methodical approach
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Have good written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate strong organisational skills
- Experience in a similar role or environment an advantage but not essential as full training will be provided.
Duties will include:
- Locate and create medical record files for clinics and theatre
- File all correspondence in a timely manner
- Maintain the archiving and storage of medical records on an ongoing basis
- Working as a team scanning all patient information
- Uploading all information to electronic patient file
- Auditing to ensure documents have been scanned correctly
- Retrieving archive files from pack and track
- Competitive Salary dependent on experience.
- Access to the Ramsay Academy – genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days’ annual leave plus 8 Bank holidays plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
- Flexible shift options
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Free offsite parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
- Free uniform
- Access to our employee Discount Programme
- Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
- Free DBS checking
- Long service, Employee recognition and appreciation awards
The Berkshire Independent Hospital is a private hospital set in pleasant grounds. It consists of three operating theatres and an Endoscopy unit which perform a large variety of surgery, orthopaedics being one our main areas. It is supported by full diagnostic services MRI and X-ray and Physiotherapy.
Ramsay Health Care UK is a well-established global hospital group with over 50 years’ experience. It is well respected within the healthcare industry and is one of the leading providers of independent hospital services in England.
We love people with a positive, “can do” attitude who want to make a difference in their work. "Our employees are Ramsay." The skills and commitment of our employees forms the basis for our success.
“The Ramsay Way” culture recognises that people – staff and doctors – are Ramsay Health Care’s most important asset and this has been key to our ongoing success.
All offers of employment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Berkshire Independent Hospital Committed to quality, equality and opportunity for all