We are currently looking for an enthusiastic Ward Clerk to join our teams at our Rowley Hospital. You will ensure that all admin processes are adhered to in a timely and professional manner. On a daily basis you will keep patient’s paperwork up to date, accurate and support the wider Ward team with effectively managing all admin for the department.
What you’ll bring with you:
- Outstanding professional customer service and inter-personal skills
- Friendly, outgoing personality
- Flexibility and adaptability to cover the needs of the department/hospital
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and willingness to learn additional software
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good time management skills
- Previous experience of having worked in a hospital setting
- Competitive Salary
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Ramsay Academy – genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
- 25 days’ annual leave plus 8 bank holidays
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- A subsidised staff restaurant
- Free uniform
- Access to our employee Discount Programme
- Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
- Free DBS checking
- Long service, Employee recognition and appreciation awards
- Hospital bonus / employee incentive scheme
Rowley Hall Hospital is one of Staffordshire's leading private hospitals located in a Georgian listed building in five acres of Rowley Park, only five minutes from the centre of Stafford. The hospital opened in 1987 and currently has 13 bedrooms, all with en suite facilities.
By investing in advanced medical technology, the hospital offers a wide range of treatments and services. Two fully equipped theatres with ultra clean air technology are particularly suitable for orthopaedic procedures such as arthroscopy, hip and knee replacement and spinal surgery
Ramsay Health Care UK is a well-established global hospital group with over 50 years’ experience. It is well respected within the healthcare industry and is one of the leading providers of independent hospital services in England.
We love people with a positive, “can do” attitude who want to make a difference in their work. "Our employees are Ramsay." The skills and commitment of our employees forms the basis for our success.
“The Ramsay Way” culture recognises that people – staff and doctors – are Ramsay Health Care’s most important asset and this has been key to our ongoing success.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS check