Duchy Hospital are currently looking for an Administrator to join the busy Theatre Team!
You will work with ensuring that all admin processes are adhered to in a timely and professional manner, you will keep patient’s paperwork up to date and accurate and support the wider Theatre team with effectively managing all admin for the department.
What you’ll bring with you
- Outstanding professional customer service and inter-personal skills
- Friendly, outgoing personality
- Flexibility and adaptability to cover the needs of the department/hospital
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and willingness to learn additional software
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good time management skills
- Word & Excel skills
- Ability to prioritise workload
What we give back to you
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Ramsay Academy – genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
- 25 days’ annual leave plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Free offsite parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
- Free uniform
- Access to our employee Discount Programme
- Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
- Free DBS checking
- Long service, Employee recognition and appreciation awards
- Hospital bonus / employee incentive scheme
Duchy Hospital is Cornwall’s only private hospital and has an excellent reputation for delivering high quality healthcare treatments and services. Everything we do is focused on providing the very best health care to all in a clean and safe environment. Our hospital offers both private and NHS services to the population of Cornwall and beyond and has an excellent reputation for high standards of care and customer service. Working here really means our staff have more time to care as we have a positive nurse to patient ratio.
Duchy Hospital is part of Ramsay Health Care UK, one of the leading providers of NHS and private patient services in England. Duchy has 30 inpatient beds, and 12 ambulatory bays, 3 laminar flow Theatres, an Endoscopy unit/Day Theatre, and a cardiac Catheter Laboratory. We are currently developing plans for a significant build to increase our facilities and capacity further
All offers of employment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Standard Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Duchy Hospital is committed to quality, equality and opportunity for all.
We reserve the right to close this advert down early if we receive a high number of applications.