We are looking for an experienced Administrator who demonstrates the delivery of high quality service in a patient facing position. The successful Receptionist will be an excellent communicator and team worker, be flexible, motivated and committed to the highest standards of service.
This role is for Monday to Friday between the hours 8am - 8.00pm and occasional weekends.
Key responsibilities include:
You will be required to provide an administration service for the hospital involving direct customer contact, either face to face and on the telephone. On a daily basis you will provide administrative support to the hospital’s bookings, admission and discharge procedures as required. Completing electronic and/or manual data entry in an accurate and timely manner to agreed standards will be vital part of your day to day duties and responsibilities. You will be required to file, store, retrieve and collate information efficiently whilst making straightforward appointment bookings and amendments. You will be responsible for taking payment from patients in accordance with financial procedures.
The successful candidate will also:
- Have Reception/Administration/Front of House experience
- NVQ (or equivalent) in Business or Administration
- Knowledge of basic clinical terminology
In return we offer:
- Competitive salary Plus Enhancements
- 33 days annual leave inc bank holidays which increase with service (pro rata)
- Private Healthcare
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Excellent Training and Development Opportunities
- Subsidised Staff Restaurant
- Free Off Site Parking
All offers of employment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Standard/Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
The Woodthorpe Hospital is committed to quality, equality and opportunity for all.