GP Liaison Officer
This exciting and strategic role involves supporting the Hospital Director in driving growth and increased referrals across all payor channels into the hospital and Ramsay Health Care as a whole, by developing and delivering excellent stakeholder engagement and communications.
The GP Liaison Officer role is primarily field based with accountability for increasing and delivering targeted referrals and revenues by building strong links and effective stakeholder relationships across the referring healthcare community. You will work within a defined territory with the intent of increasing Ramsay’s market share, and brand awareness.
The successful candidate will organise and facilitate educational events and develop referral opportunities between consultants, GPs and other external stakeholders through various high quality communication methods, both virtually and face to face. You will be responsible for developing an engagement strategy and delivering promotional activity.
The role will be supported by using analytics and data insight to ensure optimal use of time and resource for both new and existing referrers in order to develop your portfolio, and to identify opportunities for business development in line with the hospital’s strategic business plan and targets.
What you’ll bring with you:
- Experience of working in a similar role within healthcare or proven track record in sales and account management environment.
- Exceptional organisational skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and autonomously in a field based role.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Tenacity and resilience; a strong desire to achieve targets.
- Strong IT literacy.
- Flexibility to work evenings and some weekends for planned schedule of events / hospitality.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Competitive Salary
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Ramsay Academy – genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
- 25 days’ annual leave plus 8 bank holidays
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Access to our employee Discount Programme
- Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
Opened in 1983, Euxton Hall Private Hospital is one of Lancashire's leading private hospitals situated on the outskirts of Chorley but close to Preston and Wigan with easy access to the M65, M6 and M61 motorways.
The facility offers 32 beds all with en suite facilities to ensure complete privacy and by investing in advanced medical technology offers a wide range of treatments and services. On site there are two fully equipped ultra clean air theatres, an endoscopy and small treatment room.
The hospital specialises in orthopaedic procedures offered such as arthroscopy, hip, knee replacement and upper limb surgery and offers rapid access to Breast Care services.
Ramsay Health Care UK is a well-established global hospital group with over 50 years’ experience. It is well respected within the healthcare industry and is one of the leading providers of independent hospital services in England.
We love people with a positive, “can do” attitude who want to make a difference in their work. "Our employees are Ramsay." The skills and commitment of our employees forms the basis for our success.
“The Ramsay Way” culture recognises that people – staff and doctors – are Ramsay Health Care’s most important asset and this has been key to our ongoing success.
All offers of employment in respect of this appointment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Committed to quality, equality and opportunity for all.