At Ramsay Health Care we put our patients at the heart of everything we do. We firmly believe in the ethos of “People caring for People” and want to enable our teams and our patients to have the very best experience when they receive care through Ramsay services.
As Technology Specialist, you will provide effective and responsive 2nd line level technology support across all of Ramsay Health Care UK. In addition to this, you will maintain and improve technology services available to all end users.
This post carries on-call commitment and requires occasional late evening and weekend working
What you will be doing:
- Managing incidents and issues triaged to the Technology Service team through to resolution or an agreed resolver group.
- Resolving incidents and problems within agreed service levels
- Supporting and assisting with planned projects and change
- Providing VIP service on request, ensuring designated staff receive timely and quality resolution
- Contributing to continual service improvement
- Providing out of hours major incident support
What you will bring:
- Experience in providing 2nd line IT technical support within a multi-site, large organisation.
- Experience in creating and maintaining up to date procedures and technical documentation.
- Experience of being able to plan own work, deliver with limited direct supervision and changing priorities and workload.
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Ramsay Academy – genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
- 25 days’ annual leave plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Access to our employee Discount Programme
- Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice