Oaks Hospital – Colchester | Permanent | Full time |
Oaks Hospital is one of Essex’s leading private hospital with an excellent reputation for delivering high quality private hospital treatments and services. The hospital opened on this site in 1994 and currently has 57 bedrooms including three twin-bedded rooms all with ensuite facilities to ensure complete privacy throughout your stay.
You will be part of a team who are committed to delivering the highest standard of Customer Service in a supported environment, where you will be valued for your skills and expertise. The role will include operating the main switchboard, making patient appointments and associated Reception administrative duties, this role will not be based on the main reception desk however it is part of the Reception team and part of the role is to fulfil some Reception duties. This is a 37.5 hour a week role Monday - Friday times to be discussed at interview, please note this role could include evening and weekend cover when required.
What you’ll bring with you
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
- Previous Reception and administrative experience
- The ability to make decisions and use your initiative
- Strong communication and customer care skills
- A flexible and positive attitude
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Ramsay Academy – genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
- 25 days’ annual leave plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
- Flexible shift options
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Free onsite parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
- Free uniform
- Access to our employee Discount Programme
- Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
- Free DBS checking
- Long service, Employee recognition and appreciation awards
- Hospital bonus / employee incentive scheme
Ramsay Health Care UK is a well-established global hospital group with over 50 years’ experience. It is well respected within the healthcare industry and is one of the leading providers of independent hospital services in England.
We love people with a positive, “can do” attitude who want to make a difference in their work. "Our employees are Ramsay." The skills and commitment of our employees forms the basis for our success.
“The Ramsay Way” culture recognises that people – staff and doctors – are Ramsay Health Care’s most important asset and this has been key to our ongoing success. Click here to find out more.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
For more information on our services please visit https://www.ramsayhealth.co.uk/