Medical Secretary– 37.5 Hrs
We are looking for an enthusiastic, professional individual who will have an understanding of good customer care to join our team of Medical Secretaries
What you'll bring with you
- Medical secretary experience / understanding of medical terminology
- AMSPAR qualification is desirable but not essential
- You must have excellent word processing and audio typing skills
- You must have the ability to work using own initiative.
What we give back to you
- We have attractive benefits on offer including contributory pension scheme,
- Access to our in house Ramsay Academy which provides staff genuine opportunities to grow and develop in your career,
- 25 days annual leave + 8 Bank holidays
- Flexible working agreements to help with other commitments and work-life balance,
- Private health for you and your family
- Free onsite parking,
- Corporate employee discounts and much more!
Duchy, a private hospital also treating some NHS patients, has an excellent reputation for delivering high quality healthcare treatments and services. The hospital opened in 1981 and has 30 inpatient spaces arranged as 24 single bedrooms all with en-suite facilities to ensure complete privacy. In addition there is 1 4-bedded room and 1 2-bedded room. There is also a 12 space Ambulatory Care Unit for day patients. Other facilities include Cardiac Cath. Lab, 3 laminar flow operating theatres, JAG accredited endoscopy/day surgery unit, Outpatient Department and Pre-admission assessment clinic, Physiotherapy and Clinical Imaging service.
The hospital offers a wide range of surgical procedures including orthopaedics, general, vascular, weight loss surgery, gynaecology, urology, ENT and Ophthalmology.
At Ramsay, we love people with a positive, “can do” attitude who want to make a difference in their work. The skills and commitment of our employees forms the basis of our success. The Ramsay Way” culture recognises that people – staff and doctors – are Ramsay Health Care’s most important asset and this has been key to our ongoing success.
All offers of employment in respect of this appointment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Disclosure Certificate from the Criminal Records Bureau.
For more information or an informal chat please speak to Lloyd Fenech. We are planning on interviewing for this role week commencing 1st November October 2021.