A friendly welcoming face to our Hospital, ensuring that our patients have a positive customer experience when visiting the department. Dealing with all patient enquiries and clearly giving advice and guidance on the patient procedure during their appointment. There will also be admin duties that form part of the role as well as answering calls and passing on information to a busy clinical support team.
What you’ll bring with you:
- Outstanding professional customer service and inter-personal skills
- Friendly, outgoing personality
- Flexibility and adaptability to cover the needs of the department
- Excellent communication and professional telephone skills
- Administrative and receptionist experience within the healthcare sector (preferable)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and willingness to learn additional software
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good time management skills
- Competitive Salary
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Ramsay Academy – genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
- 25 days’ annual leave plus 8 bank holidays
- Flexible shift options
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Free onsite parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
- Free uniform
- Access to our employee Discount Programme
- Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
Renacres Hospital is one of Lancashire's leading private hospitals situated in the quiet landscaped grounds in Halsall, near Ormskirk close to the M57, M58 and M6 motorways. The Hospital opened in 1987 and currently has 28 single rooms and one double room, all with en suite facilities.
By investing in advanced medical technology, the hospital offers a wide range of treatments and services. The two fully equipped theatres are particularly suitable for orthopaedic procedures offered such as arthroscopy, hip and knee replacement. A dedicated day surgery suite is suitable for minor surgery and endoscopy.
Treatments at the hospital include cataract surgery, Hernia surgery, gall bladder surgery, gastroscopy, shoulder surgery and varicose veins surgery.
Ramsay Health Care UK is a well-established global hospital group with over 50 years’ experience. It is well respected within the healthcare industry and is one of the leading providers of independent hospital services in England.
We love people with a positive, “can do” attitude who want to make a difference in their work. "Our employees are Ramsay." The skills and commitment of our employees forms the basis for our success.
“The Ramsay Way” culture recognises that people – staff and doctors – are Ramsay Health Care’s most important asset and this has been key to our ongoing success.
All offers of employment in respect of this appointment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Committed to quality, equality and opportunity for all.