A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and highly motivated Outpatients Manager to lead and manage the Outpatients and Pre-Assessment department at Renacres Hospital. The successful Outpatients Manager will be expected to lead the provision of efficient Outpatient services for the hospital.
You will be responsible for the delivery of the highest standards of care & services within Outpatients, Pre-Assessment and Pathology and will take ownership in managing the operational running of the department.
Our Outpatients department has 9 consultant rooms, with a treatment room and pre-assessment. As the Outpatients Manager you will be responsible for managing all scheduling for staff rotas and clinics. Ensuring the patient journey is of high quality from beginning to end, you will work closely with our specialist consultants to maintain engagement and services in the department.
What you’ll bring with you:
- Current NMC registration
- Proven ability to work effectively lead and develop a team
- Flexible and positive attitude
- A warm, considerate and empathetic character
- Immediate Life Support
- Significant exposure in a senior role to external stakeholders such as Consultants, Physicians, Allied Health professionals, patients and suppliers
- Independent sector experience – Desirable
- Advanced Life Support – Desirable
- Contributory pension scheme
- Attractive enhancement rates between 30% - 100% for evenings, weekends and bank holidays available to permanent and bank
- 25 days’ annual leave plus8 bank holidays
- Flexible shift options
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Free onsite parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
- Free uniform
- Access to our employee Discount Programme
- Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
- Long service, Employee recognition and appreciation awards
- Access to the Ramsay Academy - We invest in our people by creating real development opportunities and career pathways supported by structured learning curriculums
Ramsay Health Care UK is a well-established global hospital group with over 50 years’ experience. We are a global provider operating in 11 countries with 77,000 staff who treat 8 million patients each year. It is well respected within the healthcare industry and is one of the leading providers of independent hospital services in England. We are well known for our strong, long-standing relationship with the NHS.
We love people with a positive, “can do” attitude who want to make a difference in their work. "Our employees are Ramsay." The skills and commitment of our employees forms the basis for our success.
We are able to support training and development to our employees, to deliver a high standard of clinical care whilst ensuring patient safety, dignity and confidentiality. We are a progressive and caring facility and support the Ramsay vision “People caring for People”. We know our people are our greatest asset, our business is growing and we would like you to join us. “The Ramsay Way” culture recognises that people – staff and doctors – are Ramsay Health Care’s most important asset and this has been key to our ongoing success.
We are proud of our ‘Speak Up for Safety’ programme and ensure that the patient is at the heart of everything we do. Join us and have more ‘Time to Care’.
Please contact Vera Cabral on Vera.Cabral@ramsayhealth.co.uk to arrange an informal chat.