Blakelands Hospital are currently recruiting for an Administration Lead to join the team.
In this role you will be an integral part in leading the Administration team, you will be committed to supporting the team deliver the highest quality clinical outcomes in a supported environment. We are looking for an Administration Lead to join our team, who can demonstrate and deliver high quality customer service. The successful Administration Lead will be an excellent communicator, team player, flexible, motivated and committed to high standards of patient care.
What you’ll bring with you
- A warm, considerate and empathetic character
- A commitment to support individuals and assist as necessary with activities of daily living including personal care/therapy, social, emotional, and recreational needs and aspirations.
- The ability to make decisions and use your initiative
- Strong communication skills
- Passion to deliver excellent care in a rewarding and what can be emotionally challenging environment
- A flexible and positive attitude
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Ramsay Academy – genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
- 25 days’ annual leave plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
- Flexible shift options
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Free onsite parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
- Free uniform
- Access to our employee Discount Programme
- Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
- Free DBS checking
- Long service, Employee recognition and appreciation awards
- Hospital bonus / employee incentive scheme
Blakelands Hospital is a small friendly day case hospital, purpose built and located in a residential area north of Milton Keynes. Blakelands Hospital provides the highest standards of care. We offer a wide range of surgical procedures as a fast paced, quality health care provider, delivering high standards of patient care to both private and NHS patients.
Ramsay Health Care UK is a well-established global hospital group with over 50 years’ experience. It is well respected within the healthcare industry and is one of the leading providers of independent hospital services in England.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.