£9.00 per hour | Pinehill Hospital – Hitchin | BANK |
Pinehill Hospital is looking for an enthusiastic bank Catering Assistant to join our successful and dedicated Catering team.
In this role you will be an integral part of a team who are committed to delivering the highest quality clinical outcomes in a supported environment, where you will be valued for your skills and expertise. The role consists of working in our well-equipped kitchen and staff restaurant across morning, evening and weekend shifts as required. The successful applicant will work closely with the Head Chef team to provide a premium level of service to our patients, staff and visitors and will be involved in all aspects of service delivery including food preparation, first class presentation, restaurant service and general cleaning.
This role will suit someone who will like to progress their career within catering.
What you’ll bring with you
- An absolute passion to cook and desire to produce high quality food
- Current level 2 Food Hygiene certificate (or working towards it) and relevant experience
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required;
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet the changing needs of the business;
- Demonstrated Customer Service skills;
- Basic Computer Skills;
- Negotiable salary dependent upon skills and qualifications + extra enhancements for working unsocial hours.
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Free parking and uniform
- Subsidised staff restaurant
Pinehill Hospital is one of Hertfordshire’s leading private hospitals with an excellent reputation for delivering high quality patient-centred care. We provide a wide range of elective healthcare services to private and NHS patients. Rated ‘Good’ by the CQC, Pinehill Hospital is proud of the high quality clinical standards we provide to our patients and we are committed to ensuring that we can continuously improve the standards of services we provide.
Ramsay Health Care UK is a well-established global hospital group with over 50 years’ experience. It is well respected within the healthcare industry and is one of the leading providers of independent hospital services in England.
We love people with a positive, “can do” attitude who want to make a difference in their work. "Our employees are Ramsay." The skills and commitment of our employees forms the basis for our success.
“The Ramsay Way” culture recognises that people – staff and doctors – are Ramsay Health Care’s most important asset and this has been key to our ongoing success. Click here to find out more.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
For more information on our services please visit https://www.ramsayhealth.co.uk/