Medical Secretaries Team Leader - New Hall Hospital
We are now inviting applications for a Medical Secretaries Team Leader reporting to the Business Administration Manager.
We are seeking a highly motivated and professional individual to manage the day-to-day operation of our established professional Private Medical Secretaries department at New Hall Hospital.
Reporting to the Business Administration Manager, the successful candidate’s key responsibilities will include:
• supporting the Senior Management Team and consultants in delivering high quality, customer focused patient services and demonstrate financial and commercial acumen
• the recruitment/induction/performance review of all staff within your department.
• undertake ad-hoc analysis / projects as requested
• undertake managerial tasks as requested by the Business Administration Manager
• working independently and managing own priorities and adhering to strict guidelines
• developing and maintaining effective inter-personal relationships to work with others
• he promotion of best practice in high quality, personal secretarial service
The successful candidate will have:
• previous secretarial experience including word processing/audio skills
• an understanding of medical terminology would be advantageous
• strong organisational skills.
• a high degree of attention to detail.
• excellent computer skills
• strong written and verbal communication skills
• proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
• flexibility and adaptability to meet the changing needs of the business
• excellent customer service skills
• an ability to promote and encourage the professional development of teams
• a creative and innovative leadership style in line with Ramsay vision, values and principles
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
• 33 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
• Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
• ‘Ramsay healthcare - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
• Private medical insurance
• Enhanced hourly rates for unsocial hours
• Excellent training and development opportunities
• Subsidised staff restaurant
• Free on-site parking
• provision of uniform
Ramsay Health Care UK is a well-established global hospital group with over 50 years’ experience. We are a global provider operating in 11 countries with 77,000 staff who treat 8 million patients each year. It is well respected within the healthcare industry and is one of the leading providers of independent hospital services in England. We are well known for our strong, long-standing relationship with the NHS.
We love people with a positive, “can do” attitude who want to make a difference in their work. "Our employees are Ramsay." The skills and commitment of our employees forms the basis for our success.
We are able to support training and development to our employees, to deliver a high standard of clinical care whilst ensuring patient safety, dignity and confidentiality. We are a progressive and caring facility and support the Ramsay vision “People caring for People”. We know our people are our greatest asset, our business is growing and we would like you to join us. “The Ramsay Way” culture recognises that people – staff and doctors – are Ramsay Health Care’s most important asset and this has been key to our ongoing success.
We are proud of our ‘Speak Up for Safety’ programme and ensure that the patient is at the heart of everything we do. Join us and have more ‘Time to Care’.
Please contact email@example.com
Alternatively apply via www.ramsayhealth.co.uk/careers
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
We value your application and welcome any questions you may have prior to applying. Please be advised that we reserve the right to close our advertisements prior to the announced closing date to ensure a quality recruitment process.