Ramsay Health Care UK is a well-established global hospital group with over 50 years’ experience. It is well respected within the healthcare industry and is one of the leading providers of independent hospital services in England.
Woodland Hospital in Kettering has four laminar flow theatres, operating 6 days week, covering a diverse range of elective services including Orthopaedic, General Surgery, Weight Loss Surgery, Cosmetic Surgery, Urology, Gynaecology, ENT and Ophthalmology.
We love people with a positive, “can do” attitude who want to make a difference in their work. "Our employees are Ramsay." The skills and commitment of our employees forms the basis for our success.
Woodland Hospital in Kettering is proud to have been treating patients in Northamptonshire for 30 years and the hospital continues to focus on delivering high standards of patient care in a friendly and approachable manner. The staff at Woodland Hospital work extremely hard to deliver a personal service to patients, tailored to meet their needs and we receive regular complimentary feedback from our patients. Woodland Hospital has four laminar flow theatres, operating 6 days week, covering a diverse range of elective services including Orthopaedic, General Surgery, Weight Loss Surgery, Cosmetic Surgery, Urology, Gynaecology, ENT and Ophthalmology. We love people with a positive, “can do” attitude who want to make a difference in their work. The skills and commitment of our employees forms the basis for our success.
Due to the hospital expanding its Outpatient facilities, we have an exciting opportunity within the team for a Registered nurse. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate strong leadership skills ensuring and maintaining the delivery of high quality, safe patient care. The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator and role model. They will be flexible, motivated and enthusiastic in supporting the Outpatient’s Manager to drive forward developments and high standards of care.
If you are excited about pushing your ability to the next level, whilst at the same time becoming part of a friendly team renowned for excellence and exceptional patient satisfaction then the Woodlands Hospital is for you.
- Be A Positive Role Model
- Have Wide Surgical Experience
- Maintain High Standards of Care
- Have an awareness of Operational Management
- Maintain high standards of Infection Control
- Medicines Management
- Service Improvement
- Be Involved in Setting up and running of clinics, working closely with Consultants
- Clinical treatments
- Assisting with minor outpatient procedures
What you’ll bring with you
- A warm, considerate and empathetic character
- A commitment to support individuals and assist as necessary whilst preparing patients for surgery socially, emotionally.
- The ability to make decisions and use your initiative
- Strong communication skill
- Passion to deliver excellent care in a rewarding and what can be emotionally challenging environment
- A flexible and positive attitude
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Ramsay Academy – genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
- 25 days’ annual leave plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
- Flexible shift options
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Free onsite parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
- Free uniform
- Access to our employee Discount Programme
- Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
- We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
For more information on our services please visit https://www.ramsayhealth.co.uk/