An opportunity has arisen to appoint an enthusiastic and energetic Health Care Assistant to join bank at Woodland Hospital. We are looking for a dynamic individual who is willing to work flexibly and has the enthusiasm and commitment to provide a high standard of care for our patients. It is essential the successful candidate is computer literate with a good grasp of English and communication skills with a focus on customer service. The applicant should have a passion to learn in a busy working environment.
Your duties will include:
- Providing support to the nursing team and consultants in an HCA capacity (experience is desirable but training will be given)
- Develop excellent working relationships with staff, consultants, patients and all key stakeholders
- Successfully preparing, organizing and assisting in the running of consultant clinics.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Good team player
- Ability to prioritise own workload
- Excellent interpersonal skills able to communicate effectively with consultants, colleagues, patients and visitors on a day to day basis
In return for your expertise, we offer the successful candidate:
- Competitive rate of pay in accordance to experience and clinical skills
- Enhancements for unsocial hours.
- Free parking and subsidised staff restaurant
- Free Uniform
The Woodland Hospital is a part of Ramsay Healthcare, an international organisation renowned for its success. Our continued learning program is outstanding and as a valued member of the team you will be given the full support of the hospital to drive your career forward as you practice alongside some of the most skilled professionals in the country
All offers of employment are subject to receipt of a satisfactory DBS and references.
We may close this advert early should we receive a sufficient number of applicants.