Mount Stuart Hospital are currently recruiting for a Ward Pantry Assistant.
You’ll get to enjoy working within a busy, private hospital providing a high quality service to our patients - taking food orders, serving and clearing away meals/refreshments and supporting the catering department with various duties. The role will involve some evening and weekend working.
The successful candidate will have:
- Basic computer skills
- Good written & verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment & independently as required
- Flexibility & adaptability to meet the changing needs of the business
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Positivity, even temperedness, honesty & integrity
In return we offer:
- Competitive salary plus enhancements (if eligible)
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Excellent Training and Development Opportunities
- Subsidised Staff Restaurant
- Free Parking
Mount Stuart Hospital is one of Devon's leading private hospitals with an excellent reputation for delivering high quality healthcare treatments and services. The hospital opened in 1984 and has 31 inpatient rooms. The Hospital provides private hospital treatments including full diagnostic and endoscopy procedures, orthopaedic surgery, weight loss surgery, physiotherapy and cosmetic surgery.
Ramsay Health Care UK is a well-established global hospital group with over 50 years’ experience. It is well respected within the healthcare industry and is one of the leading providers of independent hospital services in England.
All offers of employment are subject to receipt of a satisfactory DBS and references. We are committed to equal opportunity, for all.
We may close this advert early should we receive a sufficient number of applicants.