Salary up to £38,000 per annum depending on experience | Gardens and Jacobs Neurological Centre – Sawbridgeworth | Full time |
In this role you will be an integral part of a team who are committed to delivering the highest quality clinical care in a supported environment, where you will be valued for your skills. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Physiotherapist to assist us in our busy Therapy Centre based within our large dedicated neurological care centre we provide high quality treatment and rehabilitation to residents with complex neurological conditions.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual with proven skills in the management of neurological conditions, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills who can work alone and as part of the team. In return we offer a very friendly working environment where you will be supported by the Therapy Managers, and other senior therapists.
You’ll get to enjoy working in a close multi-disciplinary team where there is real respect and a drive for high quality, evidence based safe patient care in an innovative modern working environment.
Your role will include:
- Providing quality individualised treatment programs
- Completing physiotherapy assessments
- Helping individuals regain their maximum independence
- Supporting the Therapy Team to continually develop and grow
- Ensuring written and computer based documentation is accurate and complete
- Handling and exchanging information with care and sensitivity maintaining clinical confidentiality at all times
You will need:
- HCPC membership
- Previous experience gained in a neuro environment would be beneficial but not essential
- Excellent and effective communication with our residents, relatives and colleagues
- Competitive Salary
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Ramsay Academy – genuine opportunities to grow, develop and progress in your career
- 25 days annual leave plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
- Flexible shift options
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Free onsite parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
- Free uniform
- Access to our employee Discount Program
Our neurological centres are specialised nursing homes and provide 24 hour nursing care and therapy services for residents of all ages and backgrounds (over 18) with complex neurological conditions.
Ramsay Health Care UK is a well-established global hospital group with over 50 years’ experience. It is well respected within the healthcare industry and is one of the leading providers of independent hospital services in England.
We love people with a positive, “can do” attitude who want to make a difference in their work. "Our employees are Ramsay." The skills and commitment of our employees forms the basis for our success.
“The Ramsay Way” culture recognises that people – staff and doctors – are Ramsay Health Care’s most important asset and this has been key to our ongoing success. Click here to find out more.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
For more information on our services please visit https://www.ramsayhealth.co.uk/