Full Time: 37.5 hrs/wk or casual
Shifts: to include evenings & weekends
Salary: £16,000 - £18,000, dependant on experience
Ashtead Hospital one of Surrey’s most highly respected, private, acute hospitals offering a variety of clinical procedures with a commitment to the highest standards of care.
We have an opportunity for a TSSU Assistant Trainee to join our busy unit in delivering a professional and efficient sterilisation service to Theatre Departments within the Ramsay Group. This is a demanding role requiring professionalism, commitment as well as a good sense of humour. Full training will be given.
Your duties will include:
- Loading and Unloading of Transport Trolley’s
- Ordering and Putting away stock
- Cleaning of the department
- Computer work
- Administrative duties
- Learning TSSU Instruments and processes
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent customer care skills
- Ability to work independently and use own initiative
- Good IT skills
- Enthusiastic / promoting positive attitude at work
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet the changing needs of the business, which could include on call cover, evenings and weekends
In return for your professionalism and commitment we offer the following competitive benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- On-going Training and Development
- Free off-site parking
- Private Healthcare
- Subsidised Staff Restaurant
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- A range of Flexible Benefits
The right candidate could have the opportunity to train to become a Trainee TSSU Technician in the future.
For further information or to arrange an informal visit please contact: Michele Burel, Decontamination Manager on 01372 221490 or email email@example.com
All applications must be made by clicking the ‘Apply Now’ button or via the Ramsay Health Care careers website: www.ramsayhealth.co.uk/careers.
Previous appliants need not apply
All offers of employment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Committed to quality, equality and opportunity for all