Regional Peripatetic Radiology Manager
An exciting and challenging opportunity has arisen for an experienced and highly motivated professional Regional Peripatetic Radiology Manager to join Ramsay Diagnostics UK. The regional Peripatetic Manager will support both Hospital Radiology Departments and Mobile Diagnostics in the management, clinical duties and compliance to all regulatory requirements across the region.
If you are looking for your next move and want to join a friendly team with a real sense of community within the working environment, then look no further!
- Support New Radiology Managers induction
- Provide clinical and managerial expertise as required, on site.
- Support compliance of IRMER/IRR17 across Hospital Sites and Mobile Diagnostics.
- Support CQC Inspections on site, as required.
- Support RPA Audit and assist with action plans creation and implementation
- Cover Clinical Duties both on Mobiles and Hospital sites
- Liaise effectively with Senior Leadership Team on site at all Hospital and Diagnostic SLT.
- Support QSI accreditation
- Produce Monthly Reports for their region
- Support and assist Radiology Manager with any investigations for incidents/complaints as required
- Training of staff/standardisation of practices
What you’ll bring with you:
- HCPC registered and a member of the Society of Radiographers.
- DCR or BSc in Diagnostic Radiography
- Experience in working within a broad range of imaging modalities at a senior level particularly with theatre and outpatients
- Evidence of CPD
- Excellent organisation skills
- Passion to deliver high quality diagnostic services
- Great rates of pay & car allowance
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Ramsay Academy – genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
- 25 days’ annual leave plus 8 bank holidays
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Free parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
- Free uniform
- Access to our employee Discount Programme
- Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
Ramsay Diagnostics UK provides mobile diagnostic imaging services (CT and MRI) to Ramsay Health Care UK Hospitals and to other external healthcare services as required (NHS and Independent sector).
Reporting of images is carried out by Radiologists at the Ramsay Health Care UK sites by Consultants with Practising Privileges or through contracted tele-radiology companies.
The mobile service has been running since 2005 and has undertaken significant investment in new equipment paying particular regard to ensuring CT equipment purchased enables low radiation doses to be achieved for many examinations.
Ramsay Health Care UK is a well-established global hospital group with over 50 years’ experience. It is well respected within the healthcare industry and is one of the leading providers of independent hospital services in England.
We love people with a positive, “can do” attitude who want to make a difference in their work. "Our employees are Ramsay." The skills and commitment of our employees forms the basis for our success.
“The Ramsay Way” culture recognises that people – staff and doctors – are Ramsay Health Care’s most important asset and this has been key to our ongoing success.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.