Endoscopy Department Manager
Right now we have an exciting opportunity for an Endoscopy Team Leader to join our Theatre team in our Oaklands Hospital, Salford.
Supporting the Theatre Manager in leading and organising the Anaesthetics team on a day to day basis, ensuring the service is compliant with all policies & regulations whilst developing and maintaining an efficient service to patients and service users. As the Endoscopy Team leader you will be responsible for departmental training for the team including PDR’s and competency assessments, along with inducting of new staff members.
What you’ll bring with you:
- NMC or HCPC registration
- Indepth knowledge and proven advanced endoscopy JAG accreditation experience
- Effectively manage time to ensure all tasks are complete and to a high standard
- Ability to promote a positive environment for patients and staff
- Managerial and leadership skills
- Forward thinking, enthusiastic, and highly motivated.
- Experience and the confidence of analysing and resolving staff and clinical issues within the remit of this role
- Demonstrate effective organisational skills and have the ability to plan the work of others
- Effective communication skills across a range of media
- Computer literate
- Flexible in your approach to your work and able to adapt to the changing needs of the business
- Welcome bonus of £3500 (T&C's apply)
- Competitive Salary plus enhancements at 50% where eligible
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Ramsay Academy – genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
- 25 days’ annual leave plus 8 bank holidays
- Flexible shift options
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Free parking
- Access to our employee Discount Programme
- Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
- Free Uniform
Oakland’s Hospital is a part of Ramsay Health Care UK one of the leading providers of NHS and private patient services in England with a network of over 30 acute hospitals and treatment centres. Rated as GOOD by the Care Quality Commission, Oakland’s Hospital located in Salford, Manchester is a busy private hospital that delivers high quality private and NHS treatments and services.
Ramsay Health Care UK is one of the leading providers of NHS and private patient services in England, with a network of over 30 acute hospitals and Treatment Centres. Rated as GOOD by the Care Quality Commission, Oaklands hospital is a busy and growing private hospital which delivers high quality healthcare treatments and services. Oaklands Hospital is JAG accredited for endoscopy.
We love people with a positive, “can do” attitude who want to make a difference in their work. "Our employees are Ramsay." The skills and commitment of our employees forms the basis for our success.
“The Ramsay Way” culture recognises that people – staff and doctors – are Ramsay Health Care’s most important asset and this has been key to our ongoing success.
All offers of employment in respect of this appointment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Committed to quality, equality and opportunity for all