Dental Nurse | Westbourne Centre | Full Time Hours
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Qualified Dental Nurse at The Westbourne Centre, which is one of the largest independent clinics in the UK offering treatments across a range of dental and medical specialties. We are located in Edgbaston, with free parking available onsite.
What you'll bring with you
- GDC registration
- Experience delivering high quality patient care
- Excellent communication and organisational skills and work effectively within a large team
In return we offer
- Competitive Salary plus enhancements where eligible
- Free parking
- Possibility for flexible working
- A friendly and supportive group of clinicians and nurses
- An interesting range of treatments
- Contributory pension scheme
- Continuous professional development (CPD) training supplied
- Genuine opportunities to grow develop and specialise in dental nursing
- 25 days’ annual leave pro rata
- Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
- Free Uniform
- A fantastic employee referral scheme
If you would like to look around the department or to discuss this role, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call us on 01214 568145
The Westbourne Centre is a private day surgery facility in the heart of the Edgbaston Medical Quarter in Birmingham. The Centre brings together a diverse group of clinical specialists and state-of-the-art facilities, enabling the highest quality procedures, treatments and patient experience for private, insured and NHS patients.
The Westbourne Centre offers a range of specialties including: plastic, reconstructive and cosmetic surgery; dentistry; oral and maxillofacial surgery; dermatology; general and vascular surgery; ophthalmology; orthopaedics as well as non-surgical and beauty treatments and a Private GP.
Ramsay Health Care UK is a well-established global hospital group with over 50 years’ experience. It is well respected within the healthcare industry and is one of the leading providers of independent hospital services in England.
We love people with a positive, “can do” attitude who want to make a difference in their work. The skills and commitment of our employees forms the basis for our success.
In respect of this appointment will be subject to receipt of satisfactory references and an Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Ramsay Health Care and the Westbourne Centre are committed to quality, equality and opportunity for all.