Ashtead Hospital is looking for a new, enthusiastic and experienced Painter Decorator to join our successful and dedicated Maintenance team. If you are searching for a position that is fast paced, challenging and highly rewarding in one of the most successful hospitals in the South of England, look no further.
The role is offered on bank contract that will include weekends and evenings As required.
The ideal candidate will be:
· Assisting the Maintenance Manager with routine maintenance repair works unsupervised
· Using a range of craftsman experience to include; labouring, painting and decorating.
· Experienced at using handheld maintenance tools (powered and non-powered)
· Have a good understanding of Health and Safety
· A highly effective team player
· Able to use their own initiative
· Adaptability to cope with a fast paced environment
In return for your professionalism and commitment we offer the following competitive benefits:
- Competitive hourly rate
- On-going Training and Development
- Subsidised Staff Restaurant
Shifts: Days, but evenings and weekends if required
All applications must be made by clicking the ‘Apply Now’ button or via the Ramsay Health Care careers website: www.ramsayhealth.co.uk/careers.
Previous applicants need not apply
All offers of employment in respect of this appointment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Standard Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Committed to quality, equality and opportunity for all