Oaklands Hospital is a part of the Ramsay Health Care UK one of the leading providers of NHS and private patient services in England, with a network of over 30 acute hospitals and treatment centres. Rated as GOOD by the Care Quality Commission, Oaklands Hospital is a busy private hospital located in Salford, Manchester which delivers high quality healthcare treatments and services.
Details of Position
We are seeking a receptionist to join our reception team on a part-time basis working 20 hours per week on a rota basis at Oaklands Hospital.
Reporting to the Receptionist Team Leader, the receptionist will be responsible for creating a welcome focal point for all patients and visitors. It will also involve manning a busy hospital switchboard and reception desk, appointment handling, cash handling. The reception desk operates between 6.30 am – 9.00 pm Monday to Sunday as required. Experience in a similar role in a healthcare environment would be an advantage.
The successful candidates will have:
• outstanding professional customer service and inter-personal skills
• friendly, outgoing personality
• excellent communication and professional telephone skills
• administrative and receptionist experience (within the healthcare sector would be advantageous)
• proficiency in Microsoft Office
• attention to detail
In return we offer the successful candidate:
• Competitive salary package
• 33 days annual leave inc bank holidays with increase with service (pro rata)
• Contributory pension scheme
• Private Healthcare
• Life Assurance
• Enhancements for unsocial hours
• Ongoing training and development
• Free car parking
• Subsidised staff restaurant
• Uniform provided
All applications must be made by clicking the 'Apply Now' button or via the Ramsay Health Care careers website: www.ramsayhealth.co.uk/careers
Closing date: 14 April 2019
For further information or to arrange an informal visit please contact Maria Barlow, Reception Team Leader on 0161 787 7700 or Maria.email@example.com.
All offers of employment in respect of this appointment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure & Barring Service.