HCA Bank Fulwood Hall Hospital
Day Case Unit, Ward and Pre Op
Job Reference :
Location : Fulwood Hall Hospital
Closing Date : Open
Salary : Competitive
Employment Type : Bank
Hours Per week : ad hoc hours
Details of the position
An opportunity has arisen to appoint an enthusiastic, experienced, flexible, highly motivated, healthcare assistant to join our bank staff working across both the day case unit and the surgical ward here at Fulwood Hall Hospital. We are looking for a dynamic individual who is willing to work on an as required basis and has the enthusiasm and commitment to provide a high standard of care for our patients.
Shift patterns are from:
- 07:00 - 14:30 (early shift days)
- 13:30 - 21:00 (late shift days)
- 20:15-07:45 (night shift)
- 08:30-16:30 (Pre Op)
The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, a desire for professional development and demonstrate professional standards of practice to be admired.
In addition to strong clinical skills you will possess:
- NVQ level 2 minimum
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management
- Flexibility and reliability
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required.
- The personality to work as part of a small dedicated team
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet the changing needs of the business
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills
- Basic computer skills
In return for your expertise, we offer the successful candidate:
- Enhancements for unsocial hours (30% enhancement on Saturdays and 30% enhancement on night shifts, 50% enhancement on Sundays).
- Uniform provided
- Ramsay benefits scheme and access to register for a nurses blue light card for shopping discounts
- Full induction support and mentorship will be provided
- Free parking and subsidised staff restaurant
- Excellent ongoing paid training and development opportunities
If you are excited about pushing your ability to the next level, whilst at the same time becoming part of a friendly team renowned for excellence and exceptional patient satisfaction then Fulwood Hall Hospital is for you.
For further information regarding the position, please email Lucy Dewhurst, Ward Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fulwood Hall Hospital is located near Preston, registered for 30 beds, 3 Theatres, Endoscopy Suite, Daycase Unit and full supporting Outpatient Services. Fulwood Hall Hospital offers a wide range of surgical procedures with diagnostic and treatment facilities.