We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Registered Nurse who is passionate about delivering excellent standards of care to join our committed Wards Team at Ashtead Hospital in Surrey.
it is essential that you have:
- Current medical and/or surgical experience within a hospital environment
- Current registration with the NMC (UK)
- Comprehensive understanding of relevant clinical standards
- The ability to work in other Clinical departments as required
- Excellent communication skills – written and oral
- Excellent customer care skills
- A good standard of computer literacy
- The ability to work within a team
- The ability to time-manage
- Willingness to be flexible during periods of low activity and work extra hours where required
- Ability to work shift patterns including days, nights, weekends and bank holidays
In return for your professionalism and commitment we offer the following benefits package
- Excellent Training and Development Opportunities
- Subsidised Staff Restaurant
- Free Off Site Parking
Shifts: Variable to include early mornings, middle shifts, evenings and weekends.
All applications must be made by clicking the ‘Apply Now’ button or via the Ramsay Health Care careers website: www.ramsayhealth.co.uk/careers
For further information contact Lisa Barker Ward Manager on 01372 221138
All offers of employment in respect of these appointments will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the DBS.
Committed to quality, equality and opportunity for all.