Team HTC is expanding. We are looking for ODP/ Anaesthetics Nurse. We will consider applications for full or part time staff with experience in Orthopaedics, Gynaecology, Ophthalmic and Urology.
We are Team HTC. We have countless possibilities. We’re looking for people who are as inspired by change, ambitious and determined to succeed as we are.
The successful candidate must be highly motivated and able to work flexible hours, including weekends.
In addition to your strong clinical skills, you will possess:
· Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
· The capacity to plan equipment and consumable requirements
· Sound written and verbal communication skills
· The ability to participate in on-call duties
· Relevant qualifications: ie: ODP NVQ level 3 or equivalent and have current registration with the relevant organisation, ie HCPC or NMC
· Have proven post registration experience
· Flexibility and adaptability to meet the changing needs of the business
· Demonstrated customer service skills
· Basic computer skills
For exceptional candidates we will be able to offer you the remuneration and enhancements you would expect from one of the largest private healthcare providers in the UK.
Horton Treatment Centre is part of the Ramsay Health Care group and provides clinical care to both private, insured and NHS patients. It has a 40-bed inpatient unit and day case facility, and is equipped to undertake a large range of procedures, treatments and investigations. We have three theatres and three separate anaesthetic rooms, with a sterile services department on site.
Ramsay Health Care UK is one of the leading providers of independent hospital services in England, with a network of over 30 acute hospitals & Treatment Centres. These provide a wide and comprehensive range of efficient clinical specialities.
Be a Health Hero join #TeamHTC
All offers of employment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Committed to quality, equality and opportunity for all.
Horton Treatment Centre
Oxford Road, Banbury, Oxfordshire OX16 9FG