Ramsay Health Care UK is one of the leading providers of NHS and private patient services in England, with a network of over 30 acute hospitals and treatment centres.
We are now inviting applications for the position of Registered Nurse in our Endoscopy Unit. This is a part-time position working 22 hours per week and will be based at Oaklands Hospital, Salford. Reporting to the Endoscopy Team Leader and Theatre Manager, the successful candidate will:
• Be enthusiastic, dynamic and highly motivated with a variety of experience in a theatre setting.
• Be capable and confident, with strong clinical skills
• Demonstrate effective organisational skills
• Demonstrate effective communication skills across a range of media
• Be flexible in your approach to your work
In addition to your strong clinical skills, you will need to possess:
• The ability to work to tight deadlines
• Applicants must be NMC registered
• Have proven post-registration experience in gastroenterology
• Evidence of endoscopy decontamination training
• Ability to compile reports using IT systems
• Experience in achieving JAG accreditation would be highly advantageous.
In return for your professionalism and commitment we offer:
• Competitive salary package
• 33 days annual leave (pro rata) including bank holidays
• Contributory pension scheme
• Private Healthcare
• Life Assurance
• Ongoing training (including support for Advanced Life Saving training) and development
• Free parking
• Subsidized staff restaurant
Oaklands Hospital is part of the Ramsay Health Care group and provides clinical care to private, insured and NHS patients.
Closing date for applications is 31 January 2019.
For further information or to arrange an informal visit please contact Matthew Lowe, Theatre Manager on 0161 787 3478 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Offers of employment in respect of this appointment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure & Barring Service.
To apply, please visit our website at: www.ramsayhealth.co.uk/careers